Monday, March 31, 2008

Our trip to CA in March

Our trip to California was great. Antwan's cousin Mike got married so a lot of family was there. It was like a mini reunion. I didn't get to do as much shopping as I wanted as I "forgot" to leave space in our suitcases. We definitely plan to go back.

Here we are at the Pier at Newport Beach. It was windy and cold up there. At least to me, but I'm always cold when we're near water.

Micah at the wedding....looking daper as always!

MJ Playing in the sand at Laguna Beach.

MJ walking in the ocean at Laguna Beach. He only fell in once.

Micah meets Elmo!

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts