Monday, May 19, 2008

Playing Nurse

I went to my mother's in IN to help her out from May 14-18th. She had surgery so I played nurse, butler, maid, chef and errand girl. And she made me sleep with her. Boy was THAT something. At least she was easy to cook for...water, juice, jello, pudding and mashed potatos and sweet potatos.

When I got back, my two boys picked me up from the airport then we went to McCormick and Schmick's for dinner. Kind of a makeup dinner from Mother's Day and our anniversary.
Afterwards, we walked aroud the Plaza. Micah had a great time. He threw money in the fountains then we strolled along Brush Creek. While crossing a bridge, we saw Bill Murray walk past us with some friends I assume. He's very silver haired these days.

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts