So things have been going along pretty well since little man has been home. Grandmom came a few days after Nana left. It was great having her here. I did my best to try to keep up the work she did prior to leaving, but work, family, Isaiah coming home (heck, life in general) took over and the work started to fall by the wayside. She came in Wed. morning. I left to go to work and by the time I got home, my house was clean! God bless her. I will say I'm doing a better job of keeping it at up.......somewhat!. The night before she left, MJ went into his closet, grabbed his Thomas the Tank Engine suitcase and began putting all the clothes from his shelves in it. He just knew he was going home to Maryland with Grandmom.
We had to tell him that flights would be too high but we would take him there for a stay soon. He reminds us everyday that Daddy needs to go to the airport with him so they can get on a jet and fly to MD so he (MJ) can be dropped off. Grandmom offered to send Auntie Kimmie out here to get him, but MJ refused saying, "NO...Daddy is going to take me."
Hey, he's finally reached the age that he will take an extended trip without Mommie. I'm not going to stand in his way. Go for it! He's getting to be such a big boy. I think I'm ready for this type of independence. I will miss him but I know I need to let go of the strings to let his wings open and fly. I don't know if he'll miss me more or if it will be me calling him asking if he's ready to come home.
Just be back in time for your Birthday!
Mommie loves you MJ!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment