Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bikers for Babies

Sept 12th was the NICU Reunion at Overland Park Regional. It was fun. I got to catch up with some of the parents I got to know at the NICU. The babies are getting so big.
Antwan and a couple of the guys he rides with participated in the Biker's for Babies for March of Dimes. I was home with the boys but he called me during and said it was really nice. When he got home, he was so excited to give me the details of the ride and said we should all go next year. I hope he can get more of his biker friends to participate next year. It is such a wonderful cause. Anything we can do to help babies to be born full term and healthy and not have to go through what Isaiah has gone through.

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts