Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's going on

So it's been some time. There's been a lot going on.

1) We've been fighting with insurance on Isaiah but hey.....that is to be expected. I've never spent so much time on the phone with Drs offices and insurance in my life.


2) We've been going thru open enrollment at work and it has been so stressful. Can't wait until November is over.


3) Before, during and now, I have been having back issues. Some days, I have been in tears because it hurt so much. It is affecting my already bad knees. I have an appt with the orthopedic surgeon this week. The Dr. actually lives in my neighborhood. I hope it goes well.

4) I have gone from ok to pretty blind. Had eye surgery Sept. 30th. It was a fairly quick procedure, but would not want to go thru it again. Unfortunately I will have to go thru it again with the right eye. I would much rather go thru child birth! HA! It was very difficult to take care of the boys so I will definitely have to have help when I get the other eye done.

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts