Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Musical

MJ had his first winter musical Tuesday Dec. 8. It was at a nearby middle school. He was so excited at first, but became very nervous as the day approached. When it was time to go, he put up a huge fight. He was starting to cry saying he didn't want to go in, or sing. I think it was nerves. I had to practically drag him in. The teachers talked to him and eased his mind. They told him they would be right there by his side and everything would be ok. One of the head teachers told me everything was fine and they would handle it from there-then told me to go have and set and enjoy myself.

By the time the kids made it on the stage, he wasn't crying anymore. I could see his little head moving side to side. He was frantically scanning the crowd looking for us. I waved until he saw me. Then a big smile came over his face. Once the singing started, we could see his mouth moving so we knew he was singing. Finally....he overcame his fears and just went with it. He was so handsome up there. My little man is getting so big so fast. It's hard to believe how much time has passed since he was first placed in my arms. I took some pix, but I didn't get very good ones. I am posting some of the more decent ones. I am one proud momma!

1 comment:

rjblueyes said...

Awww, this reminds me of how fast my own kids are growing up! He is so darling :) Congrats on the new member of your family! Please drop by sometime and visit me on my blog at www.rjshotspot-rjblueyes.blogspot.com

hope to see you soon!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts