I did cook. I made a turkey, green beans, potato salad, sweet potatoes, ham. I did cheat and buy dressing and macaroni and cheese. But hey, I can do what I want, right? MJ got some clothes, and toys including a basketball goal. Similar to what they have at those carnivals where the net is under the basket so after you shoot, the ball rolls back to you. It is not as big though. We had to put it in the basement. Little man just got a few things. He doesn't even know how to open a gift yet the only wrapped gifts he got was from his Nana and God-Mommy AM. Besides, give him a toy, he's happy for 10 min...give him the box that the toy came in, he's set for 20 minutes.
A got some clothes and I got my long awaited DSLR camera! Lovin it! Who knows...this could be the start of something great. I am checking out the features and seeing what it can do. Thanks Ash for the crash course!
Here is a shot I got of the boys. Lovin those vests!







No comments:
Post a Comment