This went ok. The recovery was and is going better than the first time around. It was done Wednesday Jan. 6th and I was actually able to go to work Monday morning. My MIL came up on Jan 3rd to help out. A left to go out of town on the 5th so I needed the assistance with the boys and was so glad she could make it. Thank goodness the snow wasn't bad or she would not have been on that plane.
I still have trouble with the first eye in that I can't seem to get away from the drops. My eye starts screaming at me after about 27 hrs of not using drops. It's just not ready to give them up. It's like my eye has an eye drop addiction. Hopefully it won't be too much longer or I'll end up at Eye Drops Anonymous. hehe
I'll keep you posted on the recovery. Next surgery scheduled is for our little guy.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







1 comment:
Hope you are feeling well. I wanted to invite you to my wb site for mms, moms to be and ladies TTC.
http://www.chatterscene.com
Post a Comment