Saturday, March 27, 2010

Isaiah is getting more and more mobile every day. Just over the weekend, he went from slow, and semi steady to get outta my way, I think I'm getting the hang of this. I LOVE IT! I knew this day was coming. I just didn't know he was going to start progressing this fast. Go little man, Go!

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

Whoo Hoo! He looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see you both next month.

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts