Thursday, June 17, 2010

My big boys!

#1
There has been a lot going on and no posting by me so it's time that I stepped up my game and got on the ball with this.  I think I paste to Facebook more than here.

I have lots of updates to post so I am going to do it in the next several posts, starting with this one.

I love that my boys are sorta playing together. Well, it's more like Isi will find a toy of MJs and MJ will take it or try to give him something else. I will say that they do watch tv together. MJ likes to pick up his little brother and move him around the house.  They play on the stairs together, in Isi's room and all over the rest of the house.  I think they are going to be good friends.  I likes to follow M all around and MJ likes to chase his baby brother. 

Crawling is our thing now.  Speed crawling has been mastered as well as cruising.  This little guy is so strong that he can slam the doors to the cabinets and I'd swear it was an adult.  Here are some pix.

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Happy holidays to all your blog readers!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts