Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Graduate

So on May 27th, MJ graduated from Pre-K.  It was so neat.  He and his classmates sang songs, did little skits.  He looked so cute in the costume I made for his "what I want to be when I grow up" skit. 

Some of the other kids had really neat costumes.  It was amazing.  I was so proud of him.  He did an awesome job.  He got to bring in the flag when they walked out. 


I got a glimpse of what he may be like when he gets older.  I really hope he doesn't become the class clown because he was being so silly.  When they called his name to come up, he started clapping for himself.  All I could do was laugh.  So did everyone else. 


Was this the same boy that cried everyday for months when he started at that school, when he changed teachers, when he didn't want to be there?  No, this little boy has decided to do some growing up.  He can't wait to get to kindergarten.

Congratulations MJ.....We love you

See all the graduation pictures here.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Interesting post. I'm new-ish to this blog, but have like what I've read!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts