Sunday, September 5, 2010

MJ's school mishap

Many of you already know the issue that happened on the 2nd day of school.  For those that don't, here is a recap.  So, on the Monday prior to the first day, the kids found out who their teachers were, visited the classroom and met other students.  He teacher had a signup sheet where you put down your child's name.  next to that were 2 columns.  The first asked how your child would be getting home on the first day of school.  So I wrote, BUS.  The second asked how your child would be getting home every other day after the first day.  I wrote after school care.  I even talked to her about it. 

So fast forward to Thursday the 2nd day of school.  I get a call a few minutes after 4 from the nurse telling me that my son came home on the bus!  I frantically called a neighbor to see if he could stay with them and hang out with one of his classmates until I got home.  They were great about going to pick him up and and taking him to their house.  Company policy won't allow the nurses to care for any other children except the one they are assigned to, which is Isi.  That's why MJ couldn't stay.

Not such a great start, huh?  Let's just hope it gets better.  At least MJ is really loving school!

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts