Micah is beginning to talk a little more about the baby coming. He's been so wonderful. Dad on the other hand....well let's just say we need more sensitivity training...LOL HA!!! Ok, so I visit a website frequently. It's called Fertile Thoughts and it's a family building website. Women AND Men are members on there. It supports people going thru infertility, adoption, pregnancy, parenting, surrogacy and everything in-between. It's a great resource for whatever your needs are and the people you meet are the most wonderful, understanding people you could ever meet. They are located all over the world. So in the Pregnancy forums, there is a bulletin board that I post to everyday called January Due Date Board. One of the threads is called Belly Shots. I have been meaning to post there for a week now and just got around to it last night. So I needed a good picture since I've pretty much "popped" over the weekend-meaning when I suck in that hump is still there! =) So as I tried in vain to get a good shot with my camera, Micah decided he wanted to give it a try. I gave him the phone, instructed him how to do it, and away he went. This is the result!
Not too shabby if you ask me. You go Mr Micah!!! Gotta love this big brother-to-be! Thanks little man! For everyone else...enjoy and I look forward to sharing the rest of this journey with everyone. Roseanda
2 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I could not be happier for you! Please keep us updated, can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I am planning to stop into HBS soon, so hopefully we'll get to visit. Congrats again!!! :)
I've seen many post on Fertile Thoughts my user name is BC-onenavy1wife; and I'm so happy for your family to be expanding. Your son Micah is going to be a great big brother, keep us posted.
Post a Comment