Today was Micah's 2nd Karate class. He did ok. Was a little hesitant about participating but he finally loosened up enough to let the instructor take him on the mat to do some moves. He looKs so cute in his uniform and he is slowly getting the hang of the whole yes ma'am, no sir, thank you sir thing. In time. I know he will be just fine. The first pic is where he was most of the time that he was on the mat. The other was of him actually participating! 

After we left the class, we went to the fire station to get a tour and see the fire trucks. Once again Micah decided to play the shy role and not want to touch anything. I think this trip was more for Antwan than Micah. But I actually l knew that was going to happen.
After the fire house tour, we went by Coffee Creek to drop off something to the builder. Then we went thru the models so I could get an idea of what I want the layout of my kitchen to be. Like where to put the cooktop. Once we left, it was definitely time for lunch. We ate at Godfather's and I'm embarrased to admit that l had 7 pieces of pizza! Oh well, I better make sure I get in some extra walk time.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
A Saturday out with Micah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment