Sunday, August 10, 2008

Race for the Cure

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Today was the annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure to raise money and awareness of breast cancer. I wasn't able to participate in it this year, but plan to do so next year. I usually just participate with a team and honor my mother who is a 15yr survivor of breast cancer. She is my inspiration and is the reason I am as strong as I am today. Not only because of her fight against breast cancer, but just how hard she worked to make a life for my sisters and I. Not easy for a single-mother of 3. Way to go mommie! Love you!

I since have other friends that have been diagnosed with cancer. Not only breast cancer, but other forms. I dedicate this entire month to you all! Keep fighting and know God is gonna continue to bless and keep you! I love you all! -Ro

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts