Friday, August 1, 2008

Slowly Getting Bigger

Well, I'm trying to document my growth so I took another picture last night. I'm 15+ weeks and I can definitely tell I'm filling out. I'm also growing up top but you won't see pix of that! Hehehe

Micah is also seeing the change. He sometimes kisses my belly and when I ask him what he's doing, he says, "I'm giving the baby a kiss." He is so sweet. He does his best to watch out for mommie. I so appreciate him. I even think dad is picking up on lil' man's cues. He's been a little sweeter lately and not giving me a hard time about things not getting done like they were. I'm think I'm more tired in this 2nd trimester than I was in the first. I definitely can say this pregnancy is a lot harder on me then the first. My Dr. confirmed this as well. I guess after Micah and 2 losses, your body is wondering what the heck is going on! I will keep you all posted on our progress. Please continue to pray for us during this wonderful time in our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad tha things are going well for you despite being more tired this trimester than last. Little man, he's so anxious to be looking forward to being a big brother, huh? And as far as hubby sometimes they have to be taught by their children before they get the queue, just be patient with him as he's learning to adjust too.
Are you going to be surprised or will you find out the gender?
Take Care
BC-onenavy1wife on Fertilethoughts.com

Shannon said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts