Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Shower!

Our good friends Jackie and Darren decided to throw Antwan and I a shower to celebrate the upcoming arrival of the new addition. It was co-ed so both men and women came and the kids were all there so there was no need for a sitter. It was very laid back and comfortable. Everyone that came gave me diapers...WOOHOO! I am going to need plenty of those and then some! Can never have too many diapers. I also got lots of outfits. My big sister got me some outfits and just about everything was blue! Hey...do they know something I don't? My sister claims that my niece picked everything out and my niece says she just got it because she thought it was cute in blue. I didn't get a lot of pix as I just wanted to enjoy myself so here are the shots I do have.

The cake


Antwan's Mgr chowing down


Brooke and Ciara-our friend's daughters


Younger sister Michelle and friend Sarah. They helped with the kids.

1 comment:

miss v said...

yea! that looks like a lot of fun! glad you got so many needed things. :)

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts