It's going on 3am and I can't sleep. Maybe because this active person is in overdrive and contractions have kicked in big time. So lots of rest will be in my future.
My weekly appts have been good. I've been having the bio-physicals done. Baby looks good. Stint is still in place, most of the fluid is still gone. Baby is measuring 5 days ahead and estimated to be 2 lbs 10 oz. This was as of 10/29. When I went to my 11/6 appt. Dr. Finley told me the magic number for me was 32. If I can hold out to 32wks, and something happens like the stint comes out or stop working, they wouldn't do any other invasive procedures. Depending on if it's critical, they may just deliver me. Here I am at 27wks 4days. Antwan referst to me as "Big Girl". I really don't think I am THAT big but I feel like I have a pumpkin attached to the front of me!
On another note, MJ had a great time on Halloween. He was Thomas the tank Engine again.We went to our old neighborhood. I was so sore from work that I couldn't physically walk with him and the other kids. So I waited in the car while Antwan took the kids around. At least I was able to be there somewhat. Here are some pix. Also one of MJ carving his pumpkin a couple weeks earlier.








No comments:
Post a Comment