Monday Nov. 23rd was our little guys 1st birthday. It was a year ago on Nov. 22nd that I went into the hospital for monitoring from a little blood. I was not dilated at all that morning with they checked me. Then at 9:30 that night I started feeling cramps that I had to breathe through, only to find out I was dilating quickly. 3:42 am my little man was born. No noise and not breathing. That was a scary time. I think back to how the Neonatologist came to speak with me after 30 min of working on my son. The first words out of my mouth were, "Is he alive?"
Instead of having a birthday, we had a dedication for him. My dad, a minister, did the dedication. We had it at our house and invited close friends and family. It was a very small group which made it even more special. Plus Isaiah is a little under the weather. It was really nice. (We really missed you AM and TG!) Thanks Ash for the beautiful pix. Isaiah was such a good baby. He was in good spirits the entire night.
One milestone down and many more to go. Thank you God for my precious gifts!
Thanks to all of you who have kept us in your prayers.
Love the Piggotts
**more pix will be added to the family photo album soon**







No comments:
Post a Comment