Saturday night was a good night. I went out for the first time in a very LONG time. It was for my new Sister-in-law's post nuptials shower. She and my brother were married Wed. Oct. 21st in a beautiful intimate ceremony at their home. I was so happy for them.
So Saturday, we celebrated with the new Mrs. Taylor. I picked her up and we headed down to 18th and Vine. There were about 13 of us. We had dinner and did listened to some live music. It was a really nice time. I was feeling pretty good. The boys were at home with A and I was free for one night!
After dinner, half of the girls went home. The rest of us headed to a club and the casino and had a GREAT time dancing and watching other people act crazy. I had not been out dancing for so long. Probably since 2007 or so. I hadn't been anywhere without the kids in over a year. It was well overdue for me. I know I need some private time a little more often going forward. I think it helps me mentally as I could tell I was growing very impatient at home as well as work. I didn't blow off as much steam as I needed, but hey, every little bit helps!
Just wanted to share my good fortune with you all. Talk to you all soon.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment