Happy Easter everyone! It's been a very low key day. I cooked dinner today. We had cornish hen, brown and wild rice, macaroni & cheese, green beans, salad and rolls. It was yummy if I do say so myself. Yesterday, AM brought gifts for the boys. She brought TG, his sister and two nieces. MJ got candy and money. Isi got a personalized piggy bank. Micah was initially upset that he didn't get one, but quickly forgot about it when he saw his second basket with fishing equipment in it. I think his response was, "Oh my gosh! This is the best gift ever! I've wanted one of these (fishing poles) my whole life!!!" Here is a pic of them with their toys. (Micah's will be uploaded soon!)
I took MJ to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt and he had a blast! He found a lot of eggs. We will not have to buy any candy for at least the next two years! It wasn't a TON of candy but since we don't usually eat it, a little bit goes a long way. Afterwards, we went home and I hid more eggs in the yard and landscape for him. He saw one and became so excited. I had him grab his basket and go hunting. 5 eggs had money in it so needless to say, his bank is getting even more full. It was kind of windy so I'm just glad we didn't lose any money to Mother Nature.
One of our Sunshine Home Health Care Nurses came by to check on our little guy today. She says he's doing well. One thing that blew me away was when she weighed him, he was about 9lbs 13 oz. I was in shock. Last Thursday, he was only lbs 4 oz. Did he really gain almost 10 oz in 4 days? I didn't believe it. He doesn't look like he's retaining fluid. As a matter of fact, he looks a little slimmer. And on top of that, the cardiologist increased his lasix. I just said I would keep an eye on it and since we were going to the Dr. on Tuesday anyway, I would see what his weight was. He has been eating quite a bit more. I don't think he's getting full from just milk anymore. I thought about giving him cereal, but quickly dismissed it as he's already having issues and I don't want to add problems on top of it. Isaiah also had a spell so she was able to see what he does at night. I'm still floored about his weight gain though. Is my baby trying to get on the fast track to hitting the regular scales?! HA! We'll see come Tuesday.
Here are some shots I got of the boys. I am loving them so much. They are plastered all over my computer and pix are everywhere. Here are a couple of my favorite from Easter.
Here's MJ all tuckered out at the end of the day.
Miss everyone and hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll update after his appointment on Tuesday.







1 comment:
Such cute boys! I'm glad you had a nice Easter.
Post a Comment