The guys let me take a few pix of them before heading out for the day. Here they are on the front porch.
Later we went to brunch and everyone had their favorite waffles from First Watch. It was yummy. Dad was happy and full. After brunch, we went to go pick out the TV that is going in the Hearth Room. His face just lit up when looking at the different options. We went to Sam's Club and Alexander & Ray's but I think we found just the right one. I think the whole family will enjoy it.
Finally, we went out to my Father's House. There was barbecue and all kinds of stuff. It was a nice day with family. And then the bad news came. My cousin was shot and killed that very day. We've subsequently found out the the gunman was a 17 yr old boy. What in the world! Why?!
Dear Lord, I pray that your blessings fall upon those in need and those that have done harm. Touch and soften their hearts. Allow them to feel your mercy and grace. In Jesus name. Amen.







2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that sad, sad news. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Hugs!
How terrible. What a senseless act.
On a happier note Micah is so cute and looks so happy in the photos!
Post a Comment