Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday with Friends

We had a great time Sunday. In the morning was church. Micah loves first Sunday. He likes communion...he says he gets to eat and drink with God. Too cute. Early afternoon, we went to lunch at our favorite Sunday spot - First Watch. It was yummy and I ate off of A's plate as well as my own. Then late afternoon and evening, we hung out with our friends the Moses'. We all went up to the hospital to see lil' man. They had not seen him since he was in the NICU at Overland Park Regional. They were amazed at how big he had gotten and how much he had changed. Mrs. M even said that he looked a lot like me. I have to really check that out. Mr. M took a few pix of baby and dad so I thought I would share. Thanks for the close ups G-man!


After leaving the hospital, we went to the Power & Light District to have dinner at our favorite place...The Peachtree Restaurant. It was delicious as always. Great convo, great food, great friends... What could be better? Here are a few pix from our dining experience.


Here are some pix from when we took a walk around. It was such a nice day. But when the air turned breezy, I just knew a storm was brewing.


1 comment:

A said...

I love Isi's smile in the picture! It just melts your heart!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts