This is going to be quick.
So I had several calls from the hospital today and it all boils down to this. Isaiah will be coming home on Monday! They would have sent him home today, but I brought something to their attention which causes a delay. Since he hasn't relearned how to suck, he has to go home on an NG tube. I have to be trained on how to do it, and have to be trained on how to use the pump (which our current medical equipment company we use will supply and subsequently have to do the training). We have also been approved for Private Duty Nursing for 10 hrs per day. There was so much info being given, I know I've forgotten something.
Just wanted to update. Will check in again later this weekend.
Go Isaiah!!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







3 comments:
That is so wonderful to hear
I am so happy for you guys!! That is incredible news! Can't wait for you guys to have him home and be one happy family (at home) again. Good luck getting trained and yeah for private duty nurse.
YAY!!
What a blessing to have your little man headed home.
Post a Comment