Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween & B-Day Party-updated w/pic

Forgive me for not posting this sooner but life happens. I just had to make sure Micah got his 5 minutes of glory this week. We want him to feel like this is his page too...which it is. So on Saturday, Oct. 18th, Antwan and I took Micah to the pumpkin patch. We drove with our friends the Moses'. They have two beautiful little girls-Miss B and Miss C. The kids had a great time - minus the stinky animals and fertilizer. I personally enjoyed the cider donuts. YUMMM-O! Rachel Ray would be proud.

MJ looking for perfect pumpkin.









I'm helping the kids find a good pumpkin.









Here are a couple other fun shots.









We all had a great time!


Today, Oct 25th, Micah went to a "Princess Party" of one of his little classmates. He got to be a knight and even dressed the part. I was able to get a picture. Unfortunately I can't seem to locate it. I'll edit and upload when I find it. hehe BAD MOMMIE!



Found it!

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Looks like fun!! And congrats on the new addition to the family (((hugs)))

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts