Day 72As of Tuesday, this is what the house looks like. Stucco is on, drywall is up and they are already priming the walls. Next comes the hardwoods, cabinets and trim. This house is really moving along. We picked out granite. We still have to do the tile, paint, lighting and plumbing fixtures, marble - basically all the stuff to finish the house. Antwan and I are shooting to have this done in the next 2-3 weeks so we can be finished and all that would be left would is the house getting finished in general. I am soooo looking forward to getting out of this apartment. I swear it is making us sick. Maybe we're just sick of being in there. We're all on top of each other and no one has any real privacy. I think we're projected to be in sometime between year end and mid January. Again....Lord, if you're listening, it would be nice to be moved in before the baby gets here but I'll take a move date whenever it comes. We are getting so excited as we see each stage completed. Hopefully the weather cooperates at the end when all that's left is pouring the driveway and back patio. Builder says as long as there's a driveway, we can move in. Fingers and toes are crossed. If you want to see more pix, click on New House 08 on the left under Family photos.
On a side note, I ask that all you readers out there pray for my good friend Shawndra. She is feeling much better after surgery, but she is still very much in her battle against colo-rectal cancer. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, just go to My Friends list on the left and click on Shawndra Turner. Ms. S....you are always in my prayers as well as Doug and Ella. Love you all!







2 comments:
Bravo.
Excellent blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Congratulation with your new family.
Please visit:
http://smart-family.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
Let's share to the world.
WOW!
Congrats!
Post a Comment