Just wanted to update on the progress of my recuperation. It's been an up and down week. Sometimes I would be feeling pretty good then I'd start having contractions. Nausea is on and off and all kinds of other stuff I won't bore ou with or give TMI. Micah has been trying to help mommie--most of the time. He wanted to take pix of me and his sibling so here is his finished product. This boy sure does have a pretty good eye. I think I've dropped a few pounds this week and not sure if that's to be expected or not. I still have an appetite, but I get full sooooo fast. I can't seem to get comfortable and anything I eat just stays in my throat for hours! Geez...it wasn't like this a week ago. I've been trying to rest, and now I think I'm coming down with something. It's in my chest and my cough is nasty. I'm just thankful my baby is still growing safely inside.
I took my turn with the camera and got my little man being silly. He wanted it that way so here he is in all his glory. He makes me laugh and loves to take care of me...my little caregiver. I'll update later on.







2 comments:
hey girl. hope you are doing well - been thinking about you all week. debbie has been giving me the updates. keep resting!
I'm so glad you have a good live-in nurse to take care of you! Relax and get some rest! Please let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment