Monday, January 19, 2009

Completed Home!

Day 153

Our home is completed as of last Friday (1/16). We are so happy. We don't close until 1/28 (Special day for you Meka!) but we can get the key now. I plan to get it and start moving some things in. I cannot wait to get up out of that ding dang apartment. I'm going to be just waaaaaay to happy to leave the spiders, worms, water bugs and rollie pollies behind! Oh...did I forget to mention the MOLD!!!! What good will bleach water do in the long run? At least I know I won't have a huge electric bill because the vents are partially blocked and cold air is pouring in from the windows and doors. Can you tell I may have a little animosity towards these apartments? You wouldn't expect it from apartments that are "supposed" to be luxury. I'll share pix as we start moving.

I will need to go get paint for the boys' rooms. We are doing a few horizontal lines on Isaiah's walls with a few other things. And for Micah...we told him he could pick out a paint color. Of course I will have to agree, but purple and pink are out. I'm going to try to see if he go for decorations and wallies instead.

1 comment:

miss v said...

yay! can't wait to hear about the move!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts