Well, here’s the “work” scoop. It has actually gone pretty well. I haven’t been thrown into the fire this week. It’s been pretty smooth. I am still getting my scheduling down with having to figure out pump times, going up the hospital, doing my work, etc. Not easy but I will get it together. I am working with Ms. B to catch up on things here, but don’t want to dive head deep into it only to go out again and have to re-transition things that were re-transitioned to me anyway. Am I confusing you yet?
Isaiah is still stable. He was put back on the high flow yesterday. Dr. didn’t like his breathing at all so he wanted to see if going back to the high flow would help. They also took him off the mega diuretics and put him back on Lasic’s He seems to be doing better with the breathing, but not sure if it was the nasal canula or diuretic that is doing it. As for the pulmonary hypertension…still not any better.
I am getting excited to move into our house. We’ll be in before we know it.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment