Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!

Just wanted to say I hope this is the year for everyone to be truely blessed. Our family surely has been. We had lots to be thankful for when Isaiah made his debut in early November. The fact that he has overcome so many obstacles to get to where he is was a miracle from God and the best Christmas present I could ask for. Being with my family that I love so much made it even more special.

We also found out that we can get the keys to our house as early as Jan. 16th! We finally have a date. How wonderful. Now we have to decide whether we will actually start moving in on that date or if we want to start moving on another date. We will figure that out this upcoming week. I can't wait. While moving, I'm gonna be painting the boys' rooms to get everything ready....bunk beds and a new dresser for Micah...setting up the crib and getting everything ready for Isaiah when he comes home. And no, we don't have a date for that yet. I guessing sometime in February. But that is probably just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts