Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Surgery Change

This is going to be brief. I got a call Monday from the hospital and basically Isi was SUPPOSED to have his hernia surgery 5/11 and the open heart 5/13. The hospital screwed up and didn't inform me or half the nursing staff. The Dr.s were planning on doing it but didn't let some of the nurses in on it. So the ones I spoke with last week had no idea what was going on.

Long story short - Hernia surgery has been moved again to Friday May 15th and heart surgery will be Thursday May 21st. I am SO NOT IMPRESSED with Children's and I will be there as much as possible to make sure my baby gets better care than the last time he was there. Even if it means hurting some nurses feelings! Oh well...I don't play when it comes to my children. Cross me and it will be the LAST thing you do.

**This is the part that I ask God for forgiveness.**

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Praying for you and your family!! U are SO strong!

Mommy P said...

Momma's know best and I know that you won't be afraid to speak up if needed - but praying you won't need to.

Brian B Dub Williams said...

Continue to give this journey to GOD and he will never leave your side no matter how many turns you take in this roller coaster ride. Our family is praying for Isi and your family. Stay Strong!! B Dub from 610Sports

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts