Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Recovery Update I

Isi is doing well. He is dictating all the rules and the Drs and Nurses have been forced to follow his lead. Pacemaker is off and the wires are pulled. He's still on the vent and many many meds, but they just slowly started to wean. He's still having episodes of dropping his sats and other vitals but other than that, all is good.

2 comments:

miss v said...

yay... good news. i saw you at work today - wanted to say hi but was walking from one meeting to another...

glad to hear there is recovery in the air. :)

Natalie said...

So glad to hear he's doing at least a little better. Sorry I missed getting together with you--I should know I'm always too nervous to leave Brynn's bedside with CMH's notoriously bad nurses. Patient care has been all but obsolete for us. Ah well . . . not everyone can be as good as OPRMC.

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts