Isaiah is currently in surgery while Antwan and I await updates in the Ronald McDonald House across the hall. We were told when they started the prodedure and also when they were halfway done. We probably have an hour to go.
Prior to them taking Isaiah, the chaplain came in and asked if she could do anything for us. We asked her to pray over him so we all prayed. It gives me peace and comfort knowing that God is in control and everything is going to be just fine.
We just ate some lunch and I'm ashamed to admit that I probably had waaaaay more than I should have. Cajun and pecan crusted chicken with some dirty rice, a not so healthy salad, and I even ate the cheeseburger I bought for Antwan. I flush it all down with water flavored with a little bit of lemon - you know, because it's good for me. What did Antwan have? Chicken tenders and fries. Mere tidbits compared to what my stomach is fighting with right now. Oh well, I'll eventually work it off somehow...maybe. hehe
I will continue to update for those of you checking this blog today.
And
Thank you for your continued prayers.
-The Piggotts
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







2 comments:
More Prayers coming from 2 Henson room 10.
Hoping it all went well. And I think it is perfectly normal that you ate that much. That's what I do when I'm anxious.
Post a Comment