Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update on one of the surgeries

So I called yesterday since I hadn't heard about when the pre-op for both the hernia and heart surgeries would be. Good thing I did as I found out the cardiologist's office had not received notice that they were supposed to coordinate with the general surgical office about doing the hernia surgery. After many phone calls later, it boils down to this...

Hernia surgery will not take place until July 6th.
Pre-Op for heart surgery will be Tuesday morning and last for some hours.
Heart surgery will be Wednesday morning.

Here's to no issues between now and then.

Speaking of issues, Isi's apnea monitor has gone off more frequently for slow heart rate. What the heck. I sure hope this is a malfunction of the machine. Early this morning, his machine was beeping. It normally stops after a few seconds but this time, it would not quit. I was about 10 sec away from calling 911 and I had the CPR steps running thru my head. He was screaming his head off so I knew I didn't have to do anything as long as he made noise. I'm just glad the surgery is coming up next week!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Ashlee Brewer said...

I can't believe it changed again!! I'm so sorry for the roller coaster ride, it's just mentally exhausting. You know that we are all here for you, just tell us what you need!
Ashlee

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts