Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Official

ISAIAH WILL BE HOME FRIDAY FEBRUARY 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!

1 comment:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

Yea, Yeah, Yee-haw, super way WOW-sers!! I'm so thrilled for you guys. I know you have a ton to do to prepare, best wishes to you all. I can't wait to see pics of him at home. Then, confinement begins :) It feels weird after going, going, going and running to the hospital all the time to not go anywhere. So odd. Know I'm thrilled for you!!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts