Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Move pix

Here are a few of the move pix.


2 comments:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

Sorry I haven't kept up and in touch. We've been so busy! The house looks beautiful!! We are rooming in tonight and set to go home tomorrow!! It is bitter-sweet b/c I want so many others to go home, too. I'll catch up on your blog, but must sleep now.

Stephanie

miss v said...

your house looks bEAUtiful!!!!! i'm so glad you are finally moved in!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts