I am lying here in the hospital bed of the Perinatal unit watching Clean House and typing on the computer. Did you know that Kelly Williams from Family Matters fills in for Niece Nash sometimes? You remember....that show with Steve Irkle! I digress. I haven't been in this bed since Nov. 22nd. Brings back old memories. Odd thing, I have never had good experiences in the Antepartum unit. Hopefully it will be ok since they really don't do anything with me in here. The NICU nurse will come down periodically to check in and bring his meds.
I need to try to get some sleep so I will make this into parts.
Part one....DONE.
Stay tuned! Praying none of his alarms go off!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







2 comments:
congrats again, girlie! tomorrow is the big day!
I can't believe you are lying in the same place I was a week ago. How's it going? I so hope that the "rooming in" experience is as good for you as it was for me. It was nice to have some quiet time to just focus on Zach, w/o the extra chaos of life to get in the way. I am so jumping for joy for you about tomorrow. If I could steal away from my life I'd go up there to see you out the door and take pics. You are walking away w/ your baby!!!! Congrats and best wishes. Praying that the transition goes smoothly for you all.
Post a Comment