Sorry to keep you all waiting so long. I've been extremely busy. Lots of calls from different Dr. offices, Home Health nurses coming by 2x a week. Apria Healthcare delivers Isaiah's oxygen tanks once a week...I can go on and on. We are still trying to settle in from our move. I have lots of clothes to still unpack. The good news is that I have a place for everything. I will have even more when we get all the bedroom furniture. Until then....I think the term make do will suffice.
We've been home a little over a week now and I am still very tired and trying to figure everything out like schedules. Isaiah is on several meds that he takes basically every 3 hrs. So I am having to do things with him every 3 hrs (he feeds every 2-4 hrs). The Neonatologists want him to gain more weight so when I give him a bottle, it's breast milk, but is has to be fortified with powder formula for the extra calories. He's getting closer to 7 lbs so that's a really good thing.
All is good. Soon, we will be getting down to the task of finding a nanny and making things work for us...The Piggott's...family of four! By the way, Steph, I plan on doing the March of Dimes walk with you. Looking forward to it girl! I'll contact you soon.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment