Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Complete Move......CHECK!

Saturday was the big day and we couldn't have asked for better weather! I was so happy that we had the help we did. MIL and FIL were great! They packed up so much and made it a whole lot less stressful for me. With tons of work stuff (which was packed with issues) and doing the "hospital thing", my days are so full.

Saturday started off with Micah and I going up to Brookside Optical to pick up our new glasses. he looks so cute in his. They are two different shades of blue, green and yellow. I haven't gotten a picture of him yet but I will. He loves them! I really like mine as well. I have two pair and one of them have this bling thing going on. A step out of the box for me, but I like them. Antwan even complimented me twice on them. The first time, he said, they look nice. The second time, he said, "Babe, those look really good on you. And the rhinestones really compliment my face." After we got back to the apartment, I went up to the hospital to nurse Isaiah. (He had gotten his 1 month immunizations the night before so I wanted to check to make sure he was doing ok.) He did fabulous with the shots. And getting Tylenol every 4 hrs helped as well.

After leaving the hospital, I went to the house where the guys were unloading the truck with all the stuff from the apartment. It was nice to see my things going into my new home. I was eager to see what had already been unloaded. Lots of big stuff. My MIL was busy unpacking some kitchen things to empty out boxes and make room for other things. Micah was outside riding his bikes. Yes bikes. He went from one to the other. At one point, I caught him going into the back of the truck then lifting his feet and letting the momentum pull him down the truck's ramp. I just let him have his fun. Plus, he was out of the way of the guys. I eventually ordered the trays from Chick-fil-A and left to go get them and some drinks. Time was flying by. I got back around 4pm, everyone ate, one guy left and another came in his place, then off they went to get everything out of storage. They were back about an hour later to unload. That took 30 min then they took the truck back. Boy those men were sure moving! I only got a few pix so I'll post those. One is of Chris Mac and another is of MJ and little Chris checking out the fireplace. Also the in-laws (Ms. B and Bert Dean). Those two are God sends! Oh why can't they live closer. If you guys are reading this.....SELL YOUR HOUSE AND MOVE TO BE WITH YOUR GRANDBABIES!!! Ha It never hurts to try. :)

I'm tired and need some sleep so I'm gonna go now. I'll update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! FIL and MIL - what a blessing!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts