Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I've Hit the Half Way Mark!
Hi everyone. It's been some time since my last blog entry so I thought it was time to update. As of Tuesday, I hit 20 weeks. HALFWAY THERE! I am so excited about the baby it's all I can think about sometimes. I think I'm having a girl so I will be referring to this little one as "she". Anyway, this is going by so fast. As much as I would love to see this little one, I wish time could just slow down so I can enjoy this pregnancy a little longer. But I am also enjoying Micah even more now. He's been so great. Wanting to draw me pictures and some for the baby. He kisses my belly every night. I can tell my patience is a little on the low side sometimes, so I try really hard to watch my tone and what I say to him. Especially if he does something he's not supposed to do. I just try not to let this pregnancy consume me as it's not fair to Micah or anyone else. So one-on-one time is very important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment