Thursday, September 18, 2008

Micah's Special Day

So today is my baby's birthday. He's 4! it's so hard to believe I was gave birth to him 4 yrs ago. I let him pick out 2 books from his school's bookfair and we went to the store and he got a few snacks that I normally would not let him get. He will be having a party on Saturday Sept. 27th. I will update at that time with pix and such.

My baby is growing up so fast......but he will ALWAYS be my little baby boy!!!

Here are a couple pix we did take when we took MJ to dinner on Saturday for his b-day. He had to have Cheesecake so we went to Cheesecake Factory. They even put happy birthday in chocolate on the plate for him. He love it!

1 comment:

miss v said...

cheesecake factory? he certainly takes after his mom!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts