Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My BFFs Wedding!

So Friday 9/12, we left for Indiana. My best friend Gina was getting married Sunday September 14th. I was so excited. She is the last of all the friends to be married. So being 32 I'd say she DEFINITELY waited for Mr. Right! Well, I was concerned that my dress was going to be a disaster. When I ordered it, I wasn't pregnant. By the time I went back to pick it up, I was! Good thing I went ahead and purchased the next size up. Thinking it was better to take it in than let it out. I tried it on the last Thursday and I am embarrassed to admit that even though my belly was poking out (meaning it was noticable) it actually fit somewhat loose. So really I had nothing to worry about. That was a HUGE relief.

Well, her dress was absolutely gorgeous! And when she came down the aisle, she made me want to cry. I'll chalk it up to hormones. :) hehe Lots of family and friends were there so it was like a mini reunion. Most had just found out I was expecting but many thought I had just gained lots of weight in the midsection. Imagine their surprise when they found out 0therwise. Too funny.

I attached a picture of us all (minus one bridesmaid at the time). It isn't the greatest picture but at least I have something of that day without waiting for the photographers pictures to come back. (Left to right: Tifany, Me, Gina, Vanessa, LaTosha, Kailyn-flowergirl)


2 comments:

miss v said...

i like the dress colours! you look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts