We are back from our trip and decided to go out to the house to take pictures. They sure are moving fast because the second floor is up and the trusses are almost all in place. There may be a couple of walls we need to move, like the one in the master to the shower. It's HUGE! Literally, I can stand in the shower and put my arms out to either side of me and not be able to touch the walls. I know Ahmad (the builder) said it could fit a whole family in there. He actually meant it could fit 3 families in it! Geez. Glad I went to look at it. We will probably have our selections done for the cabinets and appliances on Saturday. Monday at the latest because they have to be signed off on and to Ahmad by Wednesday Sept. 24th. We're not trying to hold up any process. I want to move and get out of this apartment! Who can blame me? As you can see, I just attached 1 picture. It's the front of the house. If you want to see the others and the progress, you will need to click on New House '08 or on the link to the left.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Build Day 37
We are back from our trip and decided to go out to the house to take pictures. They sure are moving fast because the second floor is up and the trusses are almost all in place. There may be a couple of walls we need to move, like the one in the master to the shower. It's HUGE! Literally, I can stand in the shower and put my arms out to either side of me and not be able to touch the walls. I know Ahmad (the builder) said it could fit a whole family in there. He actually meant it could fit 3 families in it! Geez. Glad I went to look at it. We will probably have our selections done for the cabinets and appliances on Saturday. Monday at the latest because they have to be signed off on and to Ahmad by Wednesday Sept. 24th. We're not trying to hold up any process. I want to move and get out of this apartment! Who can blame me? As you can see, I just attached 1 picture. It's the front of the house. If you want to see the others and the progress, you will need to click on New House '08 or on the link to the left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment