I am currently at the hospital. Actually, in the playroom down the hall from Isi's room. I'm watching Micah play with some cars. I'm also watching a cute little girl named Brecken. She had surgery and should be going home soon. There are a lot more babie up here than you'd think.
Isi is resting comfortably in his bed. He had a feed right before I came and he did that by mouth. Nurse Doreen said he did very well with it. And she only suctioned him twice since she got here at 7:30am. That's great news. I am so excited to hear that. Could this be the beginning of his long-awaited recovery? I sure hope so.
I am sooooo ready for him to be home. I took another leave to be able to have time at home to get used to a newborn and that still isn't happening since he's been here almost two weeks. I hate it! I may only get 3 1/2 wks home with him by the time he gets home since I will have to go back to work soon. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm sure I will be hoome with him a few days or so after his surgery. No date set on that yet. I will let you all know soon.
45 min later...
I just got finished feeding Isaiah a bottle. He did really well. Ate all but about 1cc. And he even had a really good burp. Clean bedding + a full belly = a happy baby. Micah is itching to go home and I think I will oblige. I am really tired. I have been like this for weeks now, and I can't seem to be able to get enough rest. Maybe tonight is the night.
I'll update tomorrow. I will be going to Shawndra's visitation tomorrow evening and then to the funeral Thursday morning. Pray for strength for everyone!
Love you all!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







1 comment:
You can't possibly wonder why you are tired--can you?? We pray that Isaiah is really turning a corner and you will soon be able to take him home, for good! He is such a trooper fighting through all of this yucky stuff. Keep your strength and lean on those around you. Prayers and hugs!
Post a Comment