Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our first smile

So yesterday, I got my first deliberate smile from Isi, not a gas-induced or sweet dream smile. It was so cute. After 4mos, I was beginning to think he would never smile at me. Sorry Debbie, your smiles don't count! I was able to catch one on video via my phone. I love how his tongue just comes out ever so slightly between the lips.

4 comments:

miss v said...

awesome, girl! too cute! :)

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

Aren't smiles just the best?! They are like a quick-fix, a jolt of caffiene, making you feel rejuvinated all over again. Hope all is going well at home.

Mommy P said...

That is one sweet smile!

Isi's Godmother said...

Too cute! I sure enjoyed my cuddle time today with Isi.

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts