Sunday, March 22, 2009

Delayed exit

This morning, Antwan, Micah and I went to breakfast at our favorite place: First Watch. We ordered more than we could eat...as usual. That was nice to be able to slow down and reconnect with my family. With everything that has been going on, we need to do that sometimes.

When we left, we went home. The plans were that Antwan was going to go to the Grass Pad for fertilizer and do a few things with his car. Micah and I were supposed to go to Babies R Us to get some things for Isi. This was after I was going to get his Oxygen tank set up to take to the hospital. However, when we arrived home, it was a different story. I wanted to get a few things done like put stuff away in the nursery and get boxes unpacked from the garage. Micah wanted to run around a little in the backyard. Antwan just went upstairs and went to sleep.

The Dr. just called and said that he has been doing well. He did have about 20cc the nurses gave him thru the NG tube. He just wasn't hungry. Or they probably tried to give him too much. Yesterday, I gave him 80cc so I hope they don't think he'll take that all the time. Anyway, he did have to be suctioned this morning so he will NOT be coming home today. Probably tomorrow, as long as he doesn't have to be suctioned again. *sigh*. Can I finally have my baby home with me and as healthy as he can be? I really need him. I need all my boys right now.

I will be going up later to see my little guy. AM was there this morning so at least he's had a visitor already today. I am going to try to get a little more done today, take a nap, get the baby stuff then go see Isi. I'll keep you all posted. Hopefully, tomorrow is the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time with Isi this morning! We had some major cuddle time, then he took a snooze and then we played some. He was wide awake and wiggling like crazy!

I'm sorry he's not coming home today, but he will be very, very soon! Enjoy the beautiful day - give your body the nap it deserves.

Anonymous said...

Roseanda,
It was a pleasure meeting you this morning at First Watch. I am sorry to hear that Isaiah wasn't ready to come home today. He and all of you will be in my prayers.

Peace of Christ be with you,

Susan Friedrichsen
Overland Park

Team Piggott said...

Hi Susan
I enjoyed our conversation as well. Please stop by here anytime. I'd love to keep you posted on our little one. Your boys are amazing. I was just looking at them and thinking that one day my 2 little ones will be just as big. One Day!

Thank you for taking a complete stranger into your prayers!

God Bless,
The Piggott Family

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts