Monday, December 29, 2008

I get to see my baby

Antwan and I went up to the hospital today. We wanted to talk to the Dr. but by the time we got up there, she had already left. Tonight was the first time I had been up there in 4 days. I was so happy to see my little one. I missed him dearly. With everything going on, I wasn't about to let another day go by. I did wear a gown and mask though. Isaiah seemed to be doing well. He was resting comfortably and just looked good all around. The nurse had mentioned something about his x-rays still looked ok. She also mentioned that the Dr. was considering starting his feeds back up. I know that if they start his feeds again, then the possible diagnosis of NEC may not be an issue as he would not be able to handle milk. I wanted to verify this with the Dr so I will be back up tomorrow.

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts