I felt I was coming down with a cold the last few days, then last night, it finally hit. My body just was wore out. I came home, told my mom that her and Antwan needed to deal with Micah, I took off my clothes and got in the bed. I took my temps periodically while trying to get to sleep. It got up to over 100 at one point. I was cold, but my body was extremely hot. Micah said I felt like fire. Boy did I need that. It sucks because I don't want to go around Isaiah or any other baby since I'm not sure if it's a bad cold or something else. It's killing me being away from my little one. Everyone kept telling me to rest but it's hard when you have a 4yr old and husband that need you. I can say I'm resting now...Well, trying to.
I slept a good portion of the day. Was able to sleep because Antwan, Micah and my mom went to the hospital. Uninterrupted sleep felt good. My mom was anxious to get up there. She hadn't been up there in a couple days and she really wanted to hold Isaiah. She got to do it for about an hour. Dr. Lancaster updated Antwan on a few things. Everything from weaning off of his meds, to his lung disease. He does have some damage to his lungs not only from his condition, but also because of being on the oscillator and ventilator so long. I knew that was probably going to happen. The Dr is at least happy with other aspects of his lungs. The nurse said she would give Isaiah an A+ for the day. YEAH! Oh, and he's up to 11cc's and increasing every 8 hrs now.
My sister showed up in town. They came by to visit for a little bit tonight. They will be here for a couple days. That will be a nice visit. I hope I'll feel well enough to go to First Watch with them. That's our spot when they are in town. I love going there. I'm in the mood for a reuben!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our world!
We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts
Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!
Enjoy your visit!
The Piggotts







No comments:
Post a Comment