Day 129
We went out to the house today. It is almost done. All lights are in, and the plumber was there installing faucets. He should be finished tomorrow. It's looking beautiful. The backsplash in the kitchen is done. I think it looks really good. And I'm not saying that because it's my house. HA!
Carpet was ordered so not long now. We're a few weeks out from closing so I'm getting really excited! Now we have to find some furniture for a few rooms. Can't wait to move in. Antwan can't wait to get into that huge shower. We can fit the entire family in there plus extra people.

We went out to the house today. It is almost done. All lights are in, and the plumber was there installing faucets. He should be finished tomorrow. It's looking beautiful. The backsplash in the kitchen is done. I think it looks really good. And I'm not saying that because it's my house. HA!
Carpet was ordered so not long now. We're a few weeks out from closing so I'm getting really excited! Now we have to find some furniture for a few rooms. Can't wait to move in. Antwan can't wait to get into that huge shower. We can fit the entire family in there plus extra people.







No comments:
Post a Comment