Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Pretty Good Day

Isaiah had a good day today. When I got to the hospital, he was lying on his stomach! The nurses said he REALLY likes this position. I would too if I have been on my back for 3 weeks. He was turned from his belly to his back in order for the Dr's to listen to his lungs. He tolerated it very well. Dr. Weatherstone said they sounded really clear to her. While on his back, the nurse allowed me to change his diaper! I was so excited. I actually felt like I was able to do SOMETHING with my son. I got that "mommie" feeling all over. I then got to help the nurse turn him back over on his belly. The Dr. had me rub his head so he would know I was there and both she and his nurse said they have to get him well soon so that I could start bonding more with him like holding and feeding. I am so looking forward to that.

Here's a couple pix of me changing his diaper.



Just wanted to give you all the news. I pray tomorrow is a good day as well. I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Welcome to our world!

We are glad you could stop by. This is a blog about the everyday occurrences in our lives. The good times and the bad; the happy and the sad; the down right ugly and the marvelously beautiful things. We will do our best to keep it updated.



Please feel free to leave your comments on the posts. We'd love to hear from you!



Enjoy your visit!



The Piggotts